WhatsUp?

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!

Ben Bernanke, Condoleezza Rice, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton amongst a host of other global power brokers have all convened in Chantilly Virginia to secretly discuss the future of the world - yet not one mainstream U.S. corporate media outlet has uttered a single word about the 2008 Bilderberg conference.
Why the black out?

OK, I understand that the American Press is owned by the corporations and therefore who pays the piper calls the tune but what gets me is this:
Why was there no coverage by our own Canadian media, namely the CBC?

Or have I missed it?
I know that our local propaganda disseminator, The Leader Post, did not mention the meeting, or did I miss that also?

Incidentally, I count 8 influential Canadians in the list of the attendees at this meeting.Canadians at Bilderberg meeting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home