WhatsUp?

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Who Is Herman Von Rompuy?

Farage declared: "We were told that when we had a president, we'd see a giant global political figure, a man who would be the political leader for 500 million people, the man that would represent all of us all of us on the world stage, the man whose job was so important that of course you're paid more than President [Barack] Obama."

He continued: "Well, I'm afraid what we got was you ... I don't want to be rude but, really, you have the charisma of a damp rag and the appearance of a low-grade bank clerk and the question I want to ask is: 'Who are you? I'd never heard of you. Nobody in Europe had ever heard of you.'"

Farage went on: "I can speak on behalf of the majority of British people in saying that we don't know you, we don't want you, and the sooner you are put out to grass, the better."

The former Ukip leader told Van Rompuy: "I have no doubt that your intention is to be the quiet assassin of European democracy and of European nation states


Nigel Returns to Alex Jones and Discusses His Rudeness & Summons to the Principal's Office

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home