WhatsUp?

Friday, December 24, 2010

Experiences with Comwave

Have you had any dealings with a communications company
called Comwave?

Steer clear from them if you haven't and get out of their clutches
immediately if you are with them.
Several months ago I received a call from a Comwave rep who
stated that if I joined their company I would be able to access
long distance calls at 1.8 cents/min with no hidden charges.
I did not say yes and I did not agree with any trial period.
However, a month later I received an invoice for long distance
calls and the rate charged was 3.9 cent/min.
I sent a payment by cheque of an amount that I considered I owed
them($8.00), had several irate conversations with a customer rep
based in India.
As a result of these calls my rate was adjusted to 1.9 c/min plus
1 c/min for the privilege of not having to use a 10 digit access
code ahead of my destination call number.
There was a dispute of $1.21 which they claimed I still owed them.

This morning we discovered that our long distance service had
been suspended until I paid the $1.21 plus 0.17 late payment charges.

Check These Opinions of Comwave

One particular comment in this list is posted below:


Can you interpret this bill?
It states that the account balance is $1.21 but later on it states that
the payment amount is $16.78

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home